Spain is back. ‘La Roja’ just had an incredible international break by defeating England 1-2 at Wembley and demolishing Croatia 6-0 at home today. The team is displaying lost of chemistry and play extremely well.
- Colombia and Argentina tied 0-0 at New Jersey. The match was dominated at first by the ‘Albiceleste’ with a team that didn’t have Messi, meanwhile the pace of the second half was determined by Colombia. From Argentina: good – Lo Celso, Franco Cervi and Armani. From Colombia – Quintero and Sanchez were magnificent.
- Brazil had a good number of surprises in their 5-0 win against El Salvador. First, Richardlison, the Premier League sensation, scored a brace. Second, Neto, after 8 years, finally made his international debut and third, Neymar is just 3 goals away from Ronaldo’s milestone of goals at Brazil’s national team (62 goals).
- Hazard and Lukaku made a mess in Iceland. The match between Belgium and the Nordics ended 0-3 with an outstanding victory for Martinez team.
- England’s figure Rashford helped the Three Lions to get the 3 points. The goal of the Manchester United player helped England defeat Switzerland.
- Italy is a complete mess. The ‘azurri’ tied their first match in this new format against a weak Poland (1-1) and lost 1-0 against a Portugal team that didn’t have Cristiano Ronaldo.